do you suffer from digestive issues, severe bloating, ibs, cfs, constipation, adreNAL fatigue, THYROID ISSUES, autoimmune disease?
or are you just bloated and overindulged over the holidays?
download my free festival survival guide!
We all know that the holidays can be taxing on our health.
The endless parties and parade of tempting treats can leave us feeling tired, bloated, and ready to break out the elastic waistband...
WHAT IF YOU HAD A SIMPLE PLAN TO TAKE AWAY THE WORRY?
WHAT IF YOU COULD NAVIGATE THE SEASON WITHOUT AN IBS FLARE UP, GAINING WEIGHT, FEELING SLUGGISH, OR TOTALLY STRESSING OUT?
GET READY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
WITH MY FREE
HEALTHY HOLIDAY SURVIVAL GUIDE!
Hi, I’m Karen Jean Fairbanks (aka Boo Love)
I studied Naturopathy/Nutritional Therapy at the Nutritional Healing Foundation and I am a Spiritual Life Coach.
As a youngster I used to dread The Holiday Season as I'd always be depressed, over eat, feel bloated and put on even more weight.
As I got older I learned to manage that until I reached my 40's when it became much more serious as I battled with digestive issues, IBS and then chronic Fatigue followed with aching, tiredness, lethargy, foggy thinking and depression.
Through lots of studying, research, self healing with trial and error, I then realised exactly what was going on in my body and so I created an 8 Week Programme that will begin the end of January.
In the mean time I have put together The Holiday Survival Guide which comes with everything you need to help you through the next few weeks by managing your food choices and intake. I'll be advising you on the best ways to avoid or survive an "episode" (for those who bloat or have an adverse reaction to something they have consumed for no apparent reason, you will understand this only to well!)
And make your health a priority this holiday season, regardless of how many parties you attend, chocolates cross your path or difficult relatives you encounter!
(Breathe in deeply then exhale. Now relax I've got you!)
When you sign up for this
FREE Guide, you get:
- My 28-page e-guide loaded with tips for keeping your sanity (& current dress size) during the holidays.
- Strategies that teach you when & how to say no, thank you to food
- AND how to say yes, please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
PLUS you get My 4-Day Post-Holiday Healthy Reset Plan, which includes:
- 12 delicious, easy to prepare recipes to get your body feeling great after a night (or few) of celebrating
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store
- A 4-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, & dinner to guide you through the reset with ease
- My Daily Holiday Survival Checklist to print out and post on the fridge or in the office so you can stay on track with healthy habits
- A Food & Self-Love Journal to help keep you centered and joyful during your celebrations.
- And a special facebook group with myself and other members for support and encouragement!
I will hold a group reset from 27th till 30th December 2016 and then from 2nd to 5th January 2017 Where I will be present every day to go through it with you and offer more advice, tips and recipes.
This is a NO WORRYING, NO WONDERING plan for navigating the holidays without deprivation or over-indulgence.
You can have a healthy, happy, energetic holiday season even if you:
Work crazy hours at a corporate 9-5
Are trying to wrangle a family of 5 AND get ready for a huge family feast
Feel like you can never say no to holiday treats
Dread being bloated, constipated, feeling sick, tired and depressed
Or are worried that your favourite cocktail dress won’t fit 3 weeks from now...